Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Teachings of Shirelle

If you love dogs, this book will deliver a story that will have you shake your head in recognition, laugh at the relationship between the two, and cry as they go through their lows. Shirelle is a dog that has problems from the beginning. She is slated to be destroyed when the author finds her and from there begins a relationship that will impact not only Mr. Green's life, but also many others around him. 

I was blown away at how fun and wonderful this story was. Shirelle reminded me of a dog I once has so it was even more personal to me than I would have once thought. I cried and laughed at the stories and the lessons she taught him. I received the ebook first and then was blessed by the publisher with the physical copy. If you are incline to purchase this book, buy the physical copy. The colored photos inside will make the book come alive even more and really make you connect with the characters. 

Bring a tissue and wag a tail, this is a book that will definitely make you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment