Saturday, September 12, 2015

Legend of Rhyme Book 3

Our adventure continues on as we are once again enchanted by the adventures of Corania. in the Legend of Rhyme. Evil has come to the realm in the form of Asgall the sorcerer and he has turned the world of the twins upside down by sending them into a magical less future. There they must discover Teagan who doesn't realize how special she is and try hard to get back to the land and time they love before anything more can happen. 

These books keep getting better and better. A fairy tale that is fun and clean and full of twists reminding me why we read these stories in the first place. I still love Wink and Fidget! Asher and Ariana are filling out to become rounded characters and the battle of good and evil is defined well. I am looking forward to read the continued adventures as well as my kids who ask all the time when the next one is out. A great addition and I like the jump into our whole time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment